Saturday, August 01, 2015

Teaching & Learning survey

every semester the students will do surveys on teachers. it feels weird to be assessed by students but when the survey results are promising, it brings warmth and happiness. i just received the survey results from semester 1 and thankfully the results are promising.

the comments generally are: 

1) I am handsome

2) Best pe teacher

3) Very nice and fun to be with 

4) Very funny and always make us laugh

5) Very patient and never give up on us

and these are the comments that stand out:

1) He very exaggerate (yup that's mr tan for you)

2) Gets angry easily (i think i am the nicest person in the whole world so probably the problem is with you)

3) Too emo (SERIOUSLY??!!) 

4) The great Turais House Master and Head of Show Choir. I like his trademark move which I call it the 'Jump of Turais'. He performed very well during the Chinese New Year concert. 

thank you everyone for the positive feedback. i will miss you all next year.