Taiwan here we come!
This is an epic 3-generation family trip.
Xiaoyu and Yvan head to Taiwan first for some couple time. We (me, darling, yuanze and yuanyi) flew to Taiwan on 29 November at 115 pm. Papa Mama and Huanyang's family flew on the same day in the late afternoon.
This is our first time flying by EVA Air, and I must say, the flight exceeded my expectations. Food is good, service is good, inflight entertainment also good. I didnt realise there was a movie section during the flight from sg to taiwan, only discovered its existence on the flight back to sg. LOL I am so noob.
Reached Taiwan, and thank goodness we cleared the customs quite fast. They have many immigration officers on duty, unlike Penang. When we came out of the arrival hall it was already 7 pm, our driver picked us up and off we go to our first accomodation of the trip, Cozzi Blu Taoyuan, that is 20 min drive away from the airport.
I like Cozzi Blu Taoyuan. I booked the Family room, the room is big (34 square meters), with bathtub, breakfast included, at 375 sgd. Darling was reading the hotel manual, and she saw that can request for extra pillows of different types and sizes. So she requested for a pillow for her to sleep on, and a long pillow that acts like a bolster.
Cozzi Blu Taoyuan is near the Taoyuan HSR, 5 to 10 min walk. The hotel provides free shuttle bus, that is a plus point for me. We were also very fortunate that there was a temporary night market just beside the hotel, so dinner was settled, and the kids had a good time at the games stalls.
That's it for Day 1!






