A special guest came to visit 山中静静 in the morning.
Yuanze woke up early, and had his own ME time.
(So much feels hahahahahaha)After breakfast, we head to Cona's Chococastle. There was a DIY chocolate activity, where all the 4 kids partcipated.
After the chococastle, we had lunch at this restaurant nearby famous for chicken.
After lunch is a drive to Sun Moon Lake, where our accomodation is. Sun Moon Lake has changed alot, since the last time I went there. The last time I was there was in 2008, with KC and Zhenhong. The place we are staying at is Ming Yue Hu hotel, situated at Sun Moon Lake Ita Shao shopping district. Unfortunately, on the way to Sun Moon Lake, I got into a small accident. The car coming from the opposite direction was driving quite near me so I tried to siam, and then the right side mirror got damaged, and when I said damaged is an understatement. The whole side mirror went off. Luckily when that happened, we were about 3 minutes away from the hotel, so I drove very very slowly and carefully. Naturally my mood was very low after that and I had no mood to walk around in the Ita Shao shopping district. The remaining time was used to call the car rental company and settle the insurance matters, and I am glad that Huanyang's driver got help me in this.
The car rental company gave me 3 options:
option 1: drive the car back to Taichung since I am returning the car the next day
option 2: get a tow truck to send the car back to the car rental company
option 3: drive the car to a nearby workshop and get the side mirror repaired, the charges will settle with the car company upon returning the car
I went for option 2. And I realised, I didnt purchase the zero excess option. That was my mistake. And mistake number 2 is, I didnt call police. In Taiwan, need to call police to trigger the insurance option. I thought that since is my mistake of damaging the car, and I did not knock any car and the other car did not knock me, it did not occour to me that I still must call police. Next time I will be more mindful of all these procedures.
But is ok, most importantly is I am safe and my family is safe.
Here's the rest of the pics to sum up Day 4.

















